Sunday, July 2, 2017

Relapse?

I thought I was on the road to recovery, but I kind of had a relapse last night.  After our short jaunt to Nagold, I started feeling really fatigued.  We came back  home, I watched a little TV, and by 7:00pm, I was ready for bed.

I thought maybe I'd fall asleep, but I didn't manage to.  Really, I just wanted to relax a bit.  The dogs were down in the living room with Bill, who was making a dinner that we didn't eat.  When it became clear that I wasn't going to be falling asleep, I got up and went downstairs to talk to Bill.  He made me a cup of tea.  We talked for awhile and went to bed at around 10:00pm.

At that point, I started a violent coughing fit.  It culminated with me throwing up.  Fortunately, a little Delsym did the trick in stopping the coughing and I was able to fall asleep for a few hours.  Then I woke up at 5:00am with diarrhea.

Awesome.

I think I might just hang out in bed today.  It's cloudy and surprisingly cold for July.  I have books to read, anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.