Thursday, June 1, 2017

Death of an iPod...

Yesterday, my 160GB iPod Classic bit the dust.  Every time I'd go to plug it into iTunes, it would cause iTunes to crash.  All of my songs were deleted, too.

I'm pretty tough on electronics and I have an enormous catalog of music.  I have so many tunes that I need a MP3 player with a huge storage capacity.  Complicating matters is the fact that Apple no longer makes Classics.  I bought a 7th generation model and paid a lot for it.  It just arrived.

Hopefully, this will keep me going awhile, because I don't see myself getting another one.  I have a feeling they will be extinct soon.

Bill got more information from the contractor, which means he's probably going to be hired and we won't be moving.  I am relieved, even as I was excited at the idea of going to Italy.  Italy is beautiful, but moving sucks and I don't want to do it until I must.  Edited to add... the folks in Vicenza are still working on getting Bill.

I'll update when the final decision is made.  For now, I think I'll think of new ways to stay cool.  The hot weather has arrived.

In other news, I made an insanely good lasagna yesterday.  The trick is bechamel sauce.  Seriously... where has it been all my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.