Saturday, June 10, 2017

A lovely day...

And I wrote about it on the travel blog.  Bill and I got to tap into our inner kids at a science museum.  Made me wish I had a kid, if only so the adults would quit giving me the fish eye at the kids' museum!

It really is a pleasure to live in Germany, where the air is clean, the grass is green, the beer flows freely and you can act like a fool... and Germans will enjoy it because many of them enjoy silly humor.  I notice they love it when someone acts like a nut, probably because so many of them are so serious!

I don't have much to write about today... I guess I had enough controversy this week.  I did give a thought to my friends in Gloucester, Virginia who are saying goodbye to their husband/dad/friend.  I wish I could have been there to pay my respects in person.  But since I couldn't be there, it's not such a bad thing to have had a good day with Bill.  I did catch myself realizing how lucky we are to have each other and be together.  I hope we can stay together a long time before death finally parts us.

Th weather is supposed to be perfect tomorrow, too.  It may be time to crank up the grill... or maybe visit another biergarten.  I love Germany sooo much.  What a blessing it is to get to live here.

2 comments:

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.