Saturday, March 18, 2017

Yet another Duggar babe...

Evidently, Josh and Anna have another baby on the way.  It's a boy, their fifth child, who is due sometime this year.  I doubt TLC will be showing the birth, so we will be spared seeing the poor lad being born on the toilet.

If we're keeping score, that means this year Boob and Michelle will have three new grandsons.  Jessa's second boy was born last month.  Jill is due in July with a baby boy.  And Josh will have a new boy sometime soon.  Add in the fact that Joy Anna is engaged and Joseph is courting and you know TLC will be working hard filming the oversized brood.

I'm sure it won't be long until Jeremy and Jinger start babymaking, too...  It's enough to make you want to puke.  It's like the Duggar family is exploding all over the place.
  

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what the family has against the Earth's resources that they would desire to deplete them so rapidly. I personally think Anna is nuts to go on with babymaking business as usual. She may very well be digging a deeper hole from which to eventually emerge when her husband strays in some fashion again. Then again, it's not my business. I'm very glad it's not my business.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.