Sunday, December 18, 2016

Two more weeks to go until 2016 is history...

Seems like the year has flown by, too.

I'm feeling fairly unmotivated this afternoon.  The weather is depressing and cold, so I decided to watch The History of the Eagles, which is a long documentary.  I also watched The Muppet Movie this morning.

Arran has been keeping me company.  Zane is in the bed, napping like he always does.  Bill is in the kitchen fixing lunch.  I'm thinking about constructive things I could be doing and not really feeling like doing them.

Hard to believe it's a week before Christmas.  I wish I felt like doing something, but I don't... including writing a post that inspires thought.

It is Sunday, though... day of rest.  I guess that's what I'll do.

4 comments:

  1. There's basically nothing I can do at this point to prepare for Christmas. If it's not already done, it's too late for me now. That's one way to elminate stress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sat around and watched movies all day.

      Delete
  2. i can think of lots of worse ways to spend a day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This month has been kind of shitty. I have been really anxious about a lot of things, including Zane (who is actually doing fine). I worry about my own health, too. And the weather doesn't inspire me to want to get out and enjoy life.

      Delete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.