Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Jacquie Lawson makes everything Christmasy...

Some years ago, Bill's Aunt Betsy used to send us e-cards by Jacquie Lawson.  Jacquie Lawson is a British lady who apparently has a fantastic imagination.  Her e-cards are always festive and creative and they've brought me a lot of joy over the years.

After receiving a few of Ms. Lawson's magical cards, I decided to subscribe to her service.  For $20 every two years (or $14 for one year), I can send all the awesome e-cards I want to deserving friends and family.  One of my sisters loves it when I send her an e-card.  She's an artist and they're right up her alley.

Yesterday, I paid for another two year subscription and got a Victorian Advent Calendar as a gift.  I must admit, though I'm not the biggest fan of the holidays, I love the calendar.  Every day, there's a new surprise.  The calendar includes beautiful music, lovely Victorian scenes, games, and even history about Christmas.

Because I've been writing about some stressful stuff lately, I decided today, I would introduce my readers to the magic of Jacquie Lawson and her wonderful, fertile, imagination.  I hope you'll check her out.


An Advent calendar!


And a card...

I have to admit, Lawson's cards and calendars are healthier than the booze calendar I bought from MasterofMalt.com.



2 comments:

  1. I'm not wild about e-cards, but these are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. She has an impressive imagination.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.