Thursday, December 15, 2016

Donald Trump's inaugural entertainment...

Yesterday, I discovered that 16 year old America's Got Talent competitor, Jackie Evancho, is going to be performing at Donald Trump's inauguration next month.  I well remember watching Jackie on AGT.  She is very talented.  And it does seem rather fitting that Trump would use a reality/game show contestant to sing on his big day.  On the other hand, it doesn't sound like Trump had a whole lot of people vying for the job.

I will admit that I haven't followed Jackie Evancho since her AGT days, when she was ten years old.  Although I like classical music, there are other singers I'd rather listen to than her.  It's not because I don't think she's talented.  She certainly is.  It's just that I think a lot of her notoriety comes from the fact that she's very good for being so young.  She's not unlike Charlotte Church was back in the 1990s.

Anyway, I'm sure Jackie is excited and it is a big honor to get to perform for a president.  This will be her second time, since she's also sung for Obama.  And since she's only 16, it's not like she voted for Trump, anyway.  I just hope no one grabs her by the pussy.  She has grown into a very beautiful young woman and Trump loves beautiful young women.

I read that one of Jackie Evancho's siblings is transgendered, which makes this decision all the more interesting.  Glad I'm in Germany and lack TV access.



2 comments:

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.