Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Peace...

We arrived in beautiful Sligo yesterday and are renting a cottage until the 19th.  The place is literally right next to the ocean, so there's nothing but the sound of the water hitting the rocky coast.  The weather is fairly warm and we even had some sunshine.

I'm trying to relax and enjoy the peacefulness of our surroundings.  Before I know it, I'll be back in Germany fussing over Zane and Arran and doing housework.  It'll be time to decorate for Christmas.  To be honest, I almost don't feel like putting forth the effort to put up the trees (we have two).  But I'll probably do it when we get back, just because I like to look at the lights.  Germany is nice at Christmastime.

I'm pretty happy with this little house in Ireland.  I'd like to live in a little house like this one, right on the water where I can think and dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.