Monday, September 12, 2016

TV buddy... and doggy diarrhea

Today's post is going to be short and kind of boring because it's about my dogs.

Lately, when I watch TV, Arran sits next to me.  It's pretty funny.  I've taken to calling him "TV buddy".  Arran also likes to nap with me.

Zane, on the other hand, has become somewhat more aloof.  He hangs out on the couch most of the time.  Today, he's had an upset stomach all day.  He's had gas and diarrhea and just passed a little bit with blood, which I think is caused by the several movements he's taken today.

I have a feeling Zane ate something that didn't agree with him.  Hopefully, he'll feel better later.  He has a very sensitive stomach sometimes.  I was supposed to take him the the vet for surgery to remove a growth tomorrow, but we rescheduled for Thursday.

I hate it when my dogs aren't feeling well.  He does seem to be mostly his cheerful self, at least.  And there's no puking, so there's that, too.  

2 comments:

  1. I hope he's OK. My neighbor's dog had pancreatitis with similar symptoms, though Zane doesn't really fit the prototype. The pancreatitis, incidentally, was fixed easily with a change in basic dog food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He had an accident after we went to sleep. There was diarrhea and blood, though he's otherwise fairly chipper. I'll call the vet later.

      Delete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.