Saturday, June 11, 2016

Lazy Saturday...

Sorry there hasn't been a blog post yet today.  I've been sitting on my ass watching Desperate Housewives.  I was hoping we'd get out and do something today, but I've been too busy worrying about my dogs, my boobs, and ragging.  I swear, sometimes I really look forward to menopause.

We've also had a lot of rain, which hasn't made me want to get dressed and go anywhere.  So I've been watching TV, playing Cooking Dash, and worrying about stuff beyond my control.  What a waste of a perfectly good weekend!

I found a little knot in a muscle on Zane's thigh.  Of course, I immediately thought of cancer, but I think it's possible it's a knot in his muscle.  It's soft and he winces when I touch it.  In all honesty, I am feeling pretty jinxed when it comes to dogs.  If either of the ones I have now get sick before their time, I may decide to go petless for awhile.

Arran has an infection between his toes.  It's not the first time it's happened.  So now I have to get both dogs to the vet... again.

I think if I had kids, I would never be able to relax. 

4 comments:

  1. some days are like this. It's OK not to be industrious every second of every day. I hope Arran is OK and that Zane's toenail infection heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Arran who has an infection between his toes. Zane is lumpy.

      Delete
  2. Either way, i hope both pooches are better.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.