Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Jinger Duggar is a-courtin'...

I found out about the newest Duggar courtship last night over pasta.  It seems that Jinger Duggar has got herself a man now.  Professional soccer player Jeremy Vuolo has decided to take the plunge and join Duggar world.  I've always liked Jinger, so I hope her new beau doesn't turn out to be a dud.  At least he's cute.  He's also from up north and, bonus, he has a college degree from Syracuse University.  Working against him is the fact that he's apparently a fundie.

I'm not sure if this courtship is enough to make me start watching the Duggars again.  The last episodes of Jill's and Jessa's show pretty much bored me to tears.  But I do like Jinger and I'm hoping this turns out to be a chance for her to move to the big city if she wants to.  We'll see.

That's about all I have to say about this for now, though Pickles on the Life is not all pickles and hairspray Facebook page has plenty to say.  I'm wondering if the Duggar men are having trouble finding willing women in the wake of their big brother Josh's scandal.  But, as we all know, it's not nice to judge an entire group for the actions of a few.

Guess it won't be long until another baby is forthcoming.




3 comments:

  1. I, too, hope this works out for Ginger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Ginger's hair looks pretty straight in those pictures. Did she forget that the Lord loves soft curls, or did she stop drinking the Kool-Aid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe they ran out of home perms.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.