Sunday, June 19, 2016

Cliff Richard has taken over my mind...

I woke up with this song stuck in my head.


I used to roller skate to this song...

I really enjoy Cliff Richard's music.  It always takes me to a carefree place in my past, when all I really had to worry about was growing up.  I don't know why this is on the brain this morning, though.  It's not like I heard it played at the Army ball last night.

We had a good time.  I didn't fall down or throw up, at least not in public.  I am feeling pretty good this morning, except for being pretty hungry.  Bill is making breakfast while I mull over why Cliff Richard is playing his 80s pop hits in my head.

 

This is another good one.  What can I say?  I am really cheesy sometimes.

We have plans to go to a farmer's market today.  That means I'll be getting dressed earlier than I did yesterday.  Hopefully, it won't rain.  

Maybe later, something will annoy me and I'll write something of substance.  For now, it's definitely time to get some grease.

2 comments:

  1. This is the very first I've ever heard of Cliff Richard.

    I'm glad you the Lt. Col. had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He used to be very popular back in the day.

      Delete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.