Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Jan Crouch is crouching with the pink haired angels, along with her husband...

So, I heard a couple of hours ago that Jan Crouch died.  Jan Crouch, for those who don't know, was the co-founder of Trinity Broadcasting Network.  She wore shitloads of makeup and had big pink hair.  I wasn't really a fan of hers, though I did occasionally watch TBN for fun.  The Crouches were so weird it was surreal and back when Bill and I first got married and were broke, they were a cheap source of entertainment.

Paul Crouch died in November 2013 at the age of 79.  He had heart disease.  I hear Jan Crouch died today at the age of 78.  She had a massive stroke a few days ago and was unable to recover.  

Although I am sure a lot of people took the Crouches seriously, to me, they were strictly entertainers. And I did find them great fun to watch.  I'm sure there are people out there in the world who will mourn Jan Crouch, but I prefer to remember her lighter side.


Wow...


Mercy...


And my personal favorite...

I kind of wish I were in the States so I could watch the tributes on TBN.  I'm sure they are going to be memorable and quotable.

RIP Jan Crouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.