Tuesday, May 3, 2016

I think I'll just stay here and drink...

Today is turning out to be such a weird day.  My mouth hurts thanks to the surgery I had yesterday.  The beautiful sunshine we had this morning is gone and it's raining.  There's a shitload of stupid drama going on on Facebook.  I'm worried about a bunch of stuff that shouldn't worry me.  Lately, it's my own health and that of my dogs that has me preoccupied.

When you hit your forties, shit starts going wrong.  My dogs are the canine equivalent of that age, too.  So every time I find a new bump or abrasion on them, I start worrying.  As for me, I've been feeling like I could use a doctor for some time now.

It's times like these when I start to wish I could just beam myself up.  There is no intelligent life on Earth.  Just as I typed that, this song started playing...


Is it a sign from God?

This will pass.  I just get depressed and overwhelmed sometimes.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.