Monday, April 25, 2016

Trolling people and wasting time...

A couple of months ago, I blogged about a guy on my Facebook friends list who sometimes leaves me annoying comments on my personal page.  A couple of weeks ago, he left me a shitty comment and I told him to fuck off.  He left me alone for awhile, then reappeared over the weekend when I shared an opinion post about Target and their decision to allow people to use whichever restroom feels right to them.  I pretty much ignored his first comment, which was posted in a pouty, snarky, holier than thou tone.

Then I shared another post about a Texas sheriff who said he'd beat a transgendered woman unconscious if she tried to use the bathroom while his daughter was present.  I called the cop a "thug".  My obnoxious Facebook friend came back and made some irritating comment about the word "thug" being a racist word.  I looked it up in the dictionary found there was no racial connotation whatsoever.  I posted the definition straight from Merriam-Webster's dictionary.  So my "friend" wrote:

Quote Merriam-Webster if you like.

Does not stop the vast left from trying to stigmatize the word as a substitute for the n-word. 


Glad to see you join me in rejecting this particular piece of social language nonsense.


I was in no mood for his provocative bullshit, so I responded with this...

Kindly fuck the hell off. I am not in the mood for your snotty bullshit today. Go stir the shit pot elsewhere.

But then I decided I would post something purely to see if he would leave a shitty comment.  I decided on this...


I picked this because I know it's one of my "friend's" pet topics...  He loves to pontificate about how raising minimum wage will lead to America's destruction.

And he did not disappoint.  He wrote:

I am pretty sure there are any number of other . . .'pressures' on the prices of all goods.

In fact, this picture also drew a response from another conservative poster.  I thanked the first one for his input.  

For my annoying "friend", I wrote this...

I'll see you later. I gotta go wash my crotch.

I'm not really sure what got into me yesterday.  I think I was bored.  The weather over the weekend was cold and rainy.  It even snowed yesterday and this morning, though it's not really amounting to anything.  Bill and I were sitting around drinking beer and wine and listening to music.  If ever there was a day for me to indulge annoying Facebook friends, yesterday should have been the day.  But, to be honest, I just don't really like that guy very much.  He rarely approaches anyone with respect.  He is especially snotty to liberal females.

I know I should probably dump him off my friends list.  He's so annoying that I've actually had other friends complain to me about his posts on my page.   Bill can't stand him and Bill's the type of guy who gets along with almost everybody. And yet, I'm not quite ready to delete him.  Sometimes he's entertaining and, I will admit, he helps me sharpen my mediocre trolling skills.  I have decided that from now on, whenever that guy leaves me a snotty comment, I'm going to respond with profanity and vulgarity.  I think many people will enjoy it.  And if they don't, they can fuck the hell off, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.