Friday, March 11, 2016

Mentally constipated...

That's how I feel right now.  I feel like there are things I want to write about, but I'm too blocked to get the ideas out of my head.  It's like my brain is cramped.

There are days when the words just flow from my fingers effortlessly.  Then there are days like today, when writing coherently is a challenge.  I think today's post will be short... unless until I take a mental laxative.  I see things I could probably write about, but nothing is moving me enough to get going.  It's like I can't be bothered.

If I didn't have to take Arran to the vet this afternoon, I think I might get into my nightie and go to bed.  I could use a nap and maybe do some reading.  What a ridiculous lifestyle I have.

I may be back later.  For the next two weeks, my posts will likely be sparse.

2 comments:

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.