Monday, February 22, 2016

Inappropriate people on TV...

I happened to run across this very strange clip from Wheel of Fortune.



I don't know what is up with Raymond.  Is he on something?  Does he have some kind of illness?  Is he just an odd duck?  He does play well, though.

I must confess that I had to fast forward through some of this clip because Raymond was weirding me out a little bit.  After watching his historic performance, I noticed yet another clip...


Maybe these ladies had a touch of the nerves...

And some people just have no situational awareness...


Mad props to Pat Sajak for keeping cool...

I'm sure a lot of people didn't even catch what this guy was suggesting the puzzle solution was.  Imagine if he'd been right!  I don't know how game show hosts do it.  There are all kinds of folks who end up on their shows and you never know what they'll say.  I see the same thing happens to journalists.  


Well, Meredith asked... and she got an answer, right?

When we lived in Germany last time, we had German cable TV.  It was set up for us by our landlord. This time, we didn't bother with cable or AFN.  I download stuff or watch Netflix.  I have to admit, sometimes I miss live TV because you never know what will happen.  The news is especially fun to watch.  


Uh oh...

Of course, it's not okay to swear on live TV.  At least it's not in the United States, land of hypocritical prudes.  In other places around the world, no one really cares if you cuss.  Hell, European ads can be a whole lot of fun because there's so much more leeway as to what's allowed.  They tend to be less accepting of violence and more accepting of filthy language.


I've actually seen this ad on the Internet...  You don't have to speak German to get it.

I had a fairly good weekend.  Zane's paws are better and he was able to take a walk yesterday.  Bill said he was delighted and had a great time.  We tried two new restaurants.  Next weekend, we will go to a barbecue and hang out with real people.  Then, just a couple of weeks later, we will finally go on our trip.  I am dying to get out of here for awhile.

I may come back later for more opining.  For now, I think I'll take advantage of the somewhat decent weather we have today.  The sun is actually out!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.