Saturday, January 2, 2016

Had a fun day...

which I am going to write about in detail on my travel blog, because it involved going out and about.  The weather today was absolutely crappy, but neither of my dogs were sick and I wasn't feeling as icky as I was yesterday.  

Bill and I had a nice time enjoying life outside again, now that the holidays are mostly over.  January 6 is also a holiday here, but not for Americans.  After that, things will be normal again until MLK day.  I wanted to take a trip like we did last year, but I have to have dental implant surgery on the 12th, so I doubt I'll be in any condition to travel.  Besides that, the surgery is going to cost a mint.  I am hoping we might go somewhere in February... maybe a weekend away.  I'd like to finally get to Berlin, since I haven't been there yet, but I have been to most of the other European capitals.

Anyway, we had fun and I mostly stayed off the Internet and out of trouble... unless you count the raunchy gift exchange Bill and I attended tonight at a post New Year's party.  Perhaps tomorrow, I will have something to bitch about or review.  For now, I'm going to write about the cool new restaurant we found in Ludwigsburg.



I don't know... sounds like fun to me.



2 comments:

  1. i'm not a very adventurous eater, but the restaurants you and the Lt. Col find sound good even to me.

    I look forward to reading a bitch/rant session soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.