Sunday, November 1, 2015

It's All Saints Day!

Not being Catholic, I don't know much about this holiday.  Since it's Sunday, everything's closed anyway.  Holidays in Germany can be pretty dull, though maybe we can venture out to a restaurant or something.  Or maybe not.

We had a big outing to Stuttgart yesterday and ate at a restaurant called [M]eatery, then observed a rather clever PETA protest.  It was pretty awesome.  Then we came home after a brief stop to pick up a few provisions at the commissary (dodging a few trick or treaters in the process) and I proceeded to download a shitload of music and books from Amazon.com.  I usually download from iTunes, but I have been getting errors from them lately.  Besides, Amazon is cheaper anyway.

I may decide to watch movies... or read a book... or make a new playlist.  I'm not in the mood to write right now, though.  Nothing's really on my mind at the moment, other than playing Klondike on Facebook.  This is what my life has dwindled down to...  God help me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.