Wednesday, October 7, 2015

I'm going to go to hell, but...

sometimes the people who leave comments on Yahoo! articles just beg for snark.  This morning, there was an article about Brittany Maynard, the lovely young woman who moved to Oregon so she could take advantage of laws there that would allow her to take her own life.  Maynard died by her own hand almost a year ago after taking drugs that ended her suffering due to untreatable brain cancer.

This case, if you remember, was very polarizing.  Many people supported and applauded Maynard's choice to kill herself.  Other people berated her for "being a coward" and "not giving her loved ones a chance to serve her in her hour of need".

So... this morning, a person left this idiotic comment on the article I read.

"She didn't die she committed suicide."

And while I usually try not to respond to assholes, I couldn't help myself.  So my response was,

"Wish you would."

I need to go take a walk now and work some of this piss and vinegar out of my system.  Tonight, Bill and I are going to see Diana Krall and I want to be in a better frame of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.