Friday, October 23, 2015

Bill's last class...

is really cramping my style.  He's doing his final course for his second master's degree and it requires working with other students.  Since they are mostly in the United States and we are in Germany, we have time zone issues.  For the past two nights, he has had to get up in the wee hours of the morning to conference with these folks on Skype.  The first meeting was at 1:00am our time and the second was at 3:00am.  I didn't wake up the first time he has his conference but I did this morning.

Bill routinely wakes me up at 5:30am when he goes to work.  I don't actually have to get up at that hour, but once I wake up, it's hard to go back to sleep.

This morning, I got kind of annoyed because he woke me at 3:00, then again at 5:30.  He was looking for Zane, who had crawled back under the covers.  He also had to give Arran some antibiotics for a paw infection.  I have to admit, I got kind of snippy when Bill asked where Zane was because I was failing to get back to dreamland.  Then I noticed my gallbladder was kind of bothering me, which it does on occasion.  I'll probably have to get the damn thing removed at some point.

Bill should be done with this last class in December.  He'll graduate and after that, I think we may both be done with school.  In the meantime, tomorrow night is going to be a bust because he has another meeting on Skype at 8:00pm our time.  He has promised we'll go out tonight, but that's barring his being exhausted and my not feeling like going out.  It's quarter to 11:00am here and I'm still not dressed.

Perhaps later, I will think of something of substance to write about.  For now, I think I'll go do some reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.