Thursday, September 10, 2015

A weird dream...

This morning, I had a very vivid dream that I still remember parts of.  It involved Bill's former wife.

Somehow, we found each other on social media... or I found her.  I chatted with her, not letting her know who I was.  She had her webcam on, so I could see inside her house.  I could see her kids by three different fathers sitting around her as she chatted me up.

I remember thinking she was a joke and not believing a word she said.  She sure did try to put on a convincing show, though.  What was really funny was that she kept talking, yet didn't know who I was.  I was listening and laughing at her.

It was a surprisingly enjoyable dream made extra nice by the fresh sheets I was sleeping on.  Too bad I had to wake up.  I'm not sure what made me dream about Bill's ex, since she's kind of on the back burner now.  But if I had to dream about her, that wasn't a bad one to have.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it wasn't really a dream. perhaps it happened during the middle of the night when you were so tired that it seemed like a dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah... I keep twatbag blocked at all times.

      Delete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.