Friday, July 3, 2015

Go ahead punk, make my day!


An early 80s hit for T.G. Sheppard...

I never did see the movie that made that line so famous.  Clint Eastwood was quite the shit back in the 80s, though, and he was in a lot of movies, most of which I never saw.  I just remembered the song and the way it glamorized Dirty Harry.


Marge thinks Ed Rooney sounds like Dirty Harry...


Dirty Harry asks the criminal if he feels lucky...



And this one too...  

Now I feel like raiding Netflix and watching Dirty Harry movies.  And I might do that if it weren't so damn hot outside.  We have no air conditioning, so that makes my "office" very hot and uncomfortable.  Add in the fact that I slammed my foot into a pet gate and fucked up one of my toes and you have one rather uncomfortable knothead on your hands.

Bill has the day off today and he bought a new grill.  I think he plans to cook meat on it this weekend, though it's supposed to be 97 degrees tomorrow.  I asked him last night if he preferred many weeks of heat but with air conditioning or two or three weeks of heat with no AC.  He prefers the shorter sojourn in hell with no relief.

Later, I may rant about something.  For now, I'm watching my toe change colors as I broil in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.