Monday, June 15, 2015

My body hurts...

I walked to and from the Centrum today.  It was a long walk.  Afterwards, I had lunch and a swim.

When Bill got back from his conference, he wanted to walk to the Centrum too.  I wasn't feeling it, but he wanted to do it.  So we walked... and we went in a direction that took us on a very long detour. We eventually got to the Centrum, but by the time we got there, I was exhausted and in pain.  I was afraid if I sat down, I'd have trouble getting up again.

So we walked back to the hotel...  My body hurts.  My nose is stuffed up and my eyes itch...

Ready for my space cake now.

2 comments:

  1. Just how far is this distance you're covering multiple times daily? You sound miserable. Have a glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel better than I did last night. I think I walked 10-12 miles yesterday. My hips are sore.

      Delete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.