Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Mother Nature is off her meds again...

In the past forty-five minutes, this has been our weather...





The wind was blowing.  The snow was falling.  And it looked like a day for hibernation...


The clouds are moving out... the sun is moving in...



And now we have this.


Oops.  Typed too soon.


Good gawd.  But now the sun is shining again.

I have been invited to lunch today, so I will be driving.  We still have high winds.  I'm sure I'll be fine, but good vibes are welcome if you believe in that sort of thing.  A month ago, we had this...



I made this video about four weeks ago.  We had a relatively gentle March and now the weird weather is back again.

I just got hooked on a new iPad game called Covet.  It's very shallow.  Basically, I pretend to be a fashionista who dresses models for events.  I never wear high fashion things myself, but I have to admit that game is fun.  The simulated models can wear things I'll never put on.

I decided to take a break from Facebook drama last night and watched a bunch of episodes of classic Melrose Place instead.  I shouldn't watch that show because it's 20 years old and makes me feel ancient.  Also, it reminds me of the ugly 90s fashions that were out there.  Yuck.



2 comments:

  1. How totally bizarre! I assume your lunch went off OK. Hope you're back safely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I had a great time, despite making a couple of wrong turns. I need to get out of the house more often.

      Delete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.