Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Mmm'kay... Jessa and Ben, you two horny toads can cool it now...


Another day, another Duggar update.  Today's "hot news" is that Jessa and Ben are celebrating their "month-iversary".  I get that they're excited, but is it really news that they've been married and fucking for a month now?

Do we really need daily updates about what this couple (or any other Duggar couple, JimBoob and Michelle included) is doing?  Whatever happened to modesty and discretion?

I know, I know... I don't have to read the "articles" about them.  But they are on my newsfeed constantly.  I'm getting tired of seeing those two suck face.  Be horny in the privacy of your own home, please.

On another note, Bill Cosby is introducing New Edition on this video... they all had a bit of a fall from grace, didn't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.