Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Yet another blow to the 7th Heaven cast...

It seems that God is not smiling on 7th Heaven these days.  Yesterday, it came out that all American patriarch RevCam, aka actor Stephen Collins, admitted to child molestation.  And today, I read that Sarah Goldberg, who was credited as Sarah Danielle Madison on 7th Heaven and Judging Amy, died on September 27 of natural causes.  She was only 40 years old.  An autopsy was done, but the results were inconclusive.  Her family thinks she suffered from a heart ailment.

I just watched the episodes when Matt married Sarah after just one date.  I guess this means there won't be any 7th Heaven reunion movies...

In all seriousness, it's tragic that Sarah Goldberg passed away at such a young age.  I hope wherever she is, she's resting in peace.  I wish much peace to her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.