Saturday, September 6, 2014

A long walk...

Normally, I'd put this on my travel blog, but since it has to do with our new home, I decided to post it here.  Bill and I just took about a 90 minute walk with the dogs, which I am sure will do a lot to chill them out for awhile.  One nice thing about this house is that it's very close to walking trails, which is one of the reasons it was attractive to us.  We needed to be in a place where we could exercise the dogs without annoying people.

Well, I think we got that in spades with this house, because there's a huge forested area nearby with lots of fields and trails.  I took my camera with me and snapped some photos.


The entrance to the park, just a couple minutes' walk from the house.


Recycling... glass, old shoes, and clothes...


No poop!



Sunflowers... and lots of wildflowers...



Tiny plums...











Scenes from the forest...


Currants!



More sunflowers...



Apples...



Plums...

It was a very nice walk and now both dogs are passed out on the bed.  The weather is great today, too.  If I keep up walking those trails, maybe I'll shed my beer gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.