Sunday, August 31, 2014

Charmin asks-- Do you pee in the sea?



Someone posted this on my Facebook yesterday and as I watched it, it occurred to me that asking people this question is kind of like asking them if they masturbate.  I mean, this is the kind of thing most people do; and if they say they don't, about 99% of them are lying.

I understand this is a gimmick to get people to buy more Charmin toilet paper and I love that more people might be getting out of the water to pee in a toilet instead of the ocean.  But when you consider how many creatures pee and do other stuff in the sea, it may make you wonder if getting out to use one of the snazzy Charmin bathroom trucks is really worth the effort...  especially if you're a woman who happens to be wearing a one piece bathing suit.  On the other hand, Charmin happens to be my favorite brand of toilet paper.  I would happily help them sell their product and am doing my part by sharing this video.

Since I am now out of the country, I won't have a chance to see one of these handy dandy toilet trucks myself.  But I hope if any of my readers has the chance to use the facilities, they'll return and report!


2 comments:

  1. Since most of my beach visits are to a beach very near my home, I try to make it a point to visit the bathroom before so it won't be an issue. You are, however, very correct, I would suspect , in that it is one of such questions to which 90% would answer yes and the remaining 10% would lie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. knotty is just telling you how it is.

      Delete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.