Sunday, August 24, 2014

All I want is a room somewhere...

far away from the landlord's glare.  With no home showings there!  Oh, wouldn't it be loverly!

Lots of quiet and peace for me.  Calm and private as it can be!  How happy that'd make me!  Oh wouldn't it be loverly...

Oh, so, loverly with no one to interrupt my day...
I would never bitch again-- if my home wasn't on display!

No one's car sitting in my drive.  No one calling at half past five.  No tours, no shows, no jive oh wouldn't it be loverly... loverly... loverly... loverly... loverly...

Sung to "Wouldn't It Be Loverly" from My Fair Lady...

The lady who owns this apartment wanted to show it to new people this evening.  There were supposed to be two couples.  Neither of them showed.  I was not too happy about them asking to show the place since it's Sunday, we have a week to go, and we just spent the last month dealing with this same shit from our Texas landlord.

But as of September 1st, we'll be in our new home, so I just have to hang in there.  I have to admit being rather bitchy.  Sorry lady.  I know you want new temporary tenants, but we're your tenants now and we're actually paying you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.