Thursday, March 6, 2014

Off to a poor start...

This morning, I woke up at 4:30 when I got a cramp in my calf.  It took a minute or so for the cramp to go away.  Bill was already up and, I guess, had taken a walk.  I couldn't get back to sleep after that because Arran was grooming himself and then sounded like he might get sick.  So I let him out, but he didn't want to go out.

By the time Bill got back from his walk, I was wide awake, thinking about the crown prep I'm having done this morning.  My stomach is all tied up in knots because I'm nervous, even though I've done this before.  Then I found a puddle of dog pee in the kitchen and I'm not sure who did it.  I had to clean that up.  Then I brushed my teeth and made myself puke because I swept my tongue too far back.

I'm feeling very apprehensive and more anxious than ever.  I'd like to be done with this procedure.  I'm hoping it'll be the last of my dental dramas for awhile.  My calf is still sore from the cramp, too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.