Sorry about this. I'm in a mood today and feel like complaining. I know I complain all the time anyway, though, so if you're a regular reader of this blog, this won't be anything out of the ordinary.
1. The weather sucks today. It's cold, windy, and rainy.
2. I hate this house.
3. I'm freezing. Last night, it was warmer and I was sweating.
4. My teeth seem to have chosen this year to fall apart on me.
5. I'm sad that Epinions shut down.
6. I'm worried about the future.
7. I don't want to be homeless.
8. I'm pissed that the dentist didn't send me a bill and I've owed them money. I hope they didn't fuck up my credit rating. I would have paid them their $85 if I had known I owed it. I can't check my reports for free because I already did so in November. And I notice a lot of the credit sites where I could pay for a report sign you up for their stupid monitoring service scam.
9. I'm hungover. I drank way too much last night. I started drinking wine because it made my tooth feel better, then got the news about Epinions and drank some more. I'm tired of drinking. I probably ought to stop because I'm likely an alcoholic.
10. I found out this week that a good friend of mine has a chronic illness.
11. I feel worthless.
12. I don't think people like me.
13. I need a good cry.
14. I have no motivation to do anything.
15. I have no real reason to complain, because I realize I'm luckier than a lot of people.
16. I'm lonely.
17. I'm tired of my boobs.
18. I don't think I like Texas.
19. I'm hungry, but don't feel like cooking.
20. I'm a miserable bitch.
Like I said, sorry. I know this is self-pitying drivel. I'll snap out of it eventually. I'm just in a crappy mood today.