Friday, January 17, 2014

In Madrid...

Just arrived on a tiny plane out of Lisbon.  I was feeling a little queasy, but otherwise it was a quick and uneventful flight.  We're staying at a nice hotel... Hotel Atlantico. Our room was ready when we arrived at about 10:30am. As we took the elevator up, Richard Carpenter's instrumental "Karen's Theme" was playing. I thought that was kind of funny, given the uproar my post about Mindi Carpenter caused on my music blog this week.

I suspect we will soon venture out for something to eat... Then we'll wander around Madrid.  My last visit was 16 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. there are things I'd like to write about Mindi or Richard carpenter on my own blog, but I don't want to include anything that might show up in a google search.

    I wish htoels here were ready at 10:30 a.m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They usually aren't in Europe. We had a good lunch and then I crashed hard for two hours.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.