Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Having an energy crisis on New Year's Day...

Last night, Arran peed on the bed right before midnight.  So I ended up having to wash the duvet and cover again, even though we had just washed everything yesterday morning.  Once I got to bed, I was out like a light.  This morning, I'm still feeling really fatigued, though I don't feel *sick* per se…  I just feel like I want to go back to bed for some sleep.

I think we may pull down all the Christmas decorations today and if I can summon the energy, I'll vacuum.  These chores could wait, but I hate to see dog hair and dust all over everything.

New Year's Eve was okay, I guess.  Bill and I never do anything and this past year was no exception.  Instead of going out, we stayed in and watched Lifetime.  Jodi Arias' TV movie was on.  The actress they got to play her really looks like her.  The guy who played Travis Alexander also played Bobby Brady on the Brady Bunch movies.  The movie didn't represent Mormon standards very well.  Some of Travis's friends weren't exactly dressed in Mormon friendly garb.

I'm not sure why Arran peed on the bed.  He doesn't usually do that.  Good thing he's cute.

An old friend of mine got married yesterday to a guy she dated when we were in high school.  I think it's her third marriage.  Hope this one sticks.

Happy New Year to everyone.  Wish I had the energy to write more, but I can't be bothered this morning.  I think I need some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.