Monday, January 27, 2014

Got a few more posts to go before I'm done travel blogging...

And since I've written so many travel posts and one music blog post, I don't have much to say on my big blog.  However, I will say that I'm kind of inspired to make some new music…

Bill's mom came by today and I showed her my beautiful new flamenco shawl.  Now I want to go out so I can wear it in public.

I think Bill and the dogs all lost weight on our trip.  It was all the walking and bag hauling we did and the dogs didn't get any scraps from the table and played hard at Camp Bow Wow.  I might have lost a couple of pounds myself.

I still have lots of writing to do and other stuff that needs to be done.  I predict life will be back to normal in no time and I'll be wishing I was in Europe again soon.  One crazy thing about our trip is that Bill works in an office where a lot of Spanish and Portuguese is spoken and we were revitalizing our crappy Spanish skills while we were gone.

In a way, it was sort of an instructional trip for Bill.  Maybe he'll learn Spanish now.  It couldn't hurt.

I scheduled some payments so some of the credit card bill will be paid down a bit.  I hate that so much was done on credit… but after February, we will experience a quick bump in pay because my car will be paid off.  I suspect our tax bill will be lower this year too.

There are a few things we need to get taken care of before Bill retires.  Then, with much luck, we will be on our way to our next adventure and not life on the streets.  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Bills are really pain but good thing you already have a plan about it. I hope it won't be a problem for you to enjoy life and your travels.


    Military spouse

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.