Friday, January 24, 2014

F-f-freezing!

Missouri is COLD and windy.  We heard San Antonio is not much better.

Bill and I booked a night at the Embassy Suites by the airport.  We have showered.  Bill is in bed and I'm about to join him.  We leave early tomorrow for home.  We have to fly to Atlanta first, which sucks.  I probably should have shopped longer for a more direct flight, but I just wanted to get us booked.

Gotta say, flying with the Air Force rocks.  Will blog up a storm when I get home.  Looking forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're close to home. However frigid it is in Misouri, it would've been worse in Bangor, Maine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you've seen the film Planes, Trains, and Autombiles, you might have some idea about how this trip has gone.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.