Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Extra night in Seville...

Given that no flights to where we want to go are leaving Rota tomorrow, we decided to stay an extra night in Seville.  It turns out the room I booked as a standard was a superior, so we have to pay extra. No big deal...

We went to a bar last night and drank too much red wine.  Consequently, this morning was rough.  I felt better after breakfast and am now having a rest.  I'm glad I don't have to take a two hour bus ride to Rota and check into Navy Lodging today, though I would love to do laundry.

I'm kind of ready to go home... though an extra night in Seville isn't a bad thing.  We're winding down, though.  

2 comments:

  1. Would you be in such a rush if it weren't for the puppies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe not. I am ready to get back to normal, though. Hotel living can get old.

      Delete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.