Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Shannon Guess Richardson has pled guilty...

I have been following the Shannon Guess Richardson story with interest, mainly because this one-time actress turned would be Obama assassin screams cluster B psycho to me.  Richardson, in case you don't know, tried to frame her husband for sending ricin laced letters to President Obama and Mayor Michael  Bloomberg.  It turned out that Richardson herself was the culprit.  Since the story broke in June, she has been sitting in jail, where she also gave birth to an extremely premature baby boy named Brody.

According to a news article posted today, Richardson pleaded guilty to the crime in exchange for a cap on prison time.  She won't serve more than 18 years to a federal charge of possessing and producing a biological toxin.

While I'm certain that her estranged husband is sorry his short marriage to Richardson didn't work out, I'm sure another side of him is happy that she's behind bars and safely away from him.  He's lucky he didn't end up behind bars, since it was her plan to frame him.

I'm sorry for her sons, who now must finish growing up without their mother… but if she is as crazy as she seems to be, that's probably for the best.  I hope her ex husband(s) and other family members are prepared to take care of all those kids.  

  

7 comments:

  1. My mom has been following that case for some reason. She said Cluster B, too. I'm certainly sad for any children affected by it, though it's hard to imagine she was ever a great mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She probably wasn't a great mom, although she did do some things that made her look like a mensch. For instance, she donated bone marrow that saved a little girl's life. It made her look good because she made sure people knew about it.

      In any case, for most kids, even a bad mom is worthy of love. I'm sure that her children are or will be devastated by this.

      Delete
  2. The cheese done slid off that womans woman's cracker...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't get the impression that she's the kind of crazy that means she's out of touch with reality. What's scary is that I think she knew what she was doing… and fortunately wasn't smart enough to figure out how to get away with it. If I were her soon to be ex husband, I think I would be both horrified and relieved. He dodged a serious bullet.

      Delete
  3. On a not entirely related note, are you familiar at all with Mary Kennedy, the late estranged wife of RFK Jr., who hung herslef in a barn or shed on her property where her children would find her? My mom said she was totally Cluster B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I heard about her story. I agree… she was quite the flake.

      Delete
  4. WOW is amazing how crazy people can be and stupid at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.