Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Have yourself a merry little Christmas...

I don't usually put my SingSnap songs on this blog because I reserve them for my music blog…  But this turned out pretty nicely and I thought I'd put it out there for those who have been lurking.



Every once in awhile, someone comes along and reads my entire blog from start to finish.  Since I started in 2010 and my early posts weren't always very interesting, I figure the person is either very bored or has some kind of odd interest in The Overeducated Housewife.  Either way, it's fascinating, given all the other blogs they could be reading or hair they could be washing.  I'm flattered that I'm so interesting.

It's kind of foggy and misty this morning.  I had trouble getting out of bed, because I woke up really early and it took awhile to fall back to sleep.  Something won't let me sleep in beyond about 8:00am or so, though.  So I got up and am now struggling to let the coffee wake me up.  It's supposed to be in the 70s today, but Saturday there is a chance of snow.  Go figure.

Maybe I should read the news and find something to opine about.


4 comments:

  1. We NEVER getsnow here (I'm sure it's happened, but so seldom that it's not likely to happen again in my entire lifetime). It was incredibly rare, like once in my lifetime, where we were in northern CA.

    It's weird when someone happens upon your blog. I always wonder when it happens to me just what they would find interesting, but I do like readers, so I'm not bothered.

    I like your version of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas." I played the piano for a community theatre run of "Meet Me in St. Louis" when I was thirteen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling it will just be cold. It was downright warm yesterday. Glad you liked the song. I was feeling good when I did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clotee! I wish you luck with your e-store and thanks for visiting and dropping a holiday note to me!

      Delete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.