Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Come on, tooth...

Hang in there until February.  Bill and I will be done with our next trip to wherever and I will have plenty of time to deal with you and all the prospective broken temporary crowns then…

Please don't fail me now!

Had to take some Tylenol and Advil this morning and swab my cracked molar with plenty of clove oil to dull the ache.  I'm sure that to a dentist, my achy tooth is a small menace, but to me it's a pain in the butt.  But now is not a time to have to fix it, since we're in the holidays and Bill and I may be out of the country next month as we attempt another military hop.  I don't want to be in the middle of dental treatment as we travel and I don't want to have to do a crown prep right before Christmas.

So send me good dental vibes, if you please…


2 comments:

  1. This makes me a bit nervous. I hope you make it through the holidays and the trip without too much discomfort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're nervous? Me too! It doesn't hurt to bite down, still. I'd like to just deal with it.

      Delete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.