Monday, November 11, 2013

Watching House Hunters International...

totally gives me wanderlust and makes me want to move abroad again.  Even though I know moving abroad can be a big pain in the butt, I really miss living in a place that excites me.

Today, we took the dogs to the dog park.  The weather is very nice today.  They had a good time playing with some of the pooches who were there.  Then we came home and Bill made me lunch.  He's gone to the store to pick up some stuff for tonight.  Last night, one of the dogs peed on his side of the bed, so we had to wash the down comforter before bed.  I must have been completely out cold, because at some point last night, Bill got the comforter and put it over us.  I woke up this morning all tucked into bed.

Last night, someone on SingSnap sent me a private message to tell me one of my recordings was going to be featured on his Internet radio show.  I thought that was pretty cool.  I'm not sure which song is going to be showcased, but I'm flattered and honored by the recognition.

This post is pretty humdrum, I guess.  I'm in kind of a yucky mood.  I'm tired of my achy teeth and yucky house.  Maybe I'll post later when I'm less irritable.

4 comments:

  1. It's great that one of your songs will be featured on someone's show.

    I understand that some people really ike Texas, but I don't think I could handle it, especially if I didn't like the house in which I was living, because I would want to be inside all the time, and it would be depressing to to have living quarters I liked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a kick out of that.

      It's not so much the house as it is the neighborhood… and the fact that we have no privacy or trees. And I hate the property managers. I think my mood would be better if my molar wasn't bugging the shit out of me. Gonna see the dentist Friday and won't be surprised if I'm getting another crown prep done next week.

      Delete
  2. Happy Veteran's Day to the Lt. Col.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me trees are essential to my happiness. I also prefer to have the view of mountains, and ideally not the brown ones that we have here, but rather snow-capped Sierras or Rockies, but I cannot be picky when I can see the Pacific from my dorm room if I stand on a chair.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.