Sunday, November 3, 2013

Bill is on his way to Florida...

And I am at home, feeling kind of yucky.  I already took a nap earlier.  My sore gum was really bugging me earlier, but then I swished some hydrogen peroxide in my mouth and it feels somewhat better.  It's one of those things that isn't bad enough to send me running back to the dentist, but is just enough to be noticeable and annoying.

I got kind of depressed this morning as Bill was getting ready to leave.  I hate it when he's gone and this time he'll be gone for a week.  The past few months have been kind of frustrating.  But our current circumstances are temporary.  It's not even so much that I don't like Texas.  There are many things I do like about being here.  We've just had to deal with a number of annoyances like shitty moving companies, shitty property managers, and shitty dental insurers.  Add in the fact that I don't have a trip planned and Bill's retirement is on the horizon and you have a recipe for anxiety.  I miss trees and privacy, though I do like having a pool… not that I've wanted to swim lately.

I'm kind of worried about my teeth.  It seems like over the past few months, I've started having more issues with them.  I read on the Internet and see that there are a lot of people who have much worse issues, though.  I think I'm just upset because it seems like they're falling apart all of a sudden.  We've been through worse things, though.

Switching topics…


This ad just came on TV…  Sounds like a load of bullshit to me…

Seriously, when I first saw this ad, I was pretty grossed out by it.  Seems like not much is sacred anymore.  I don't have any issues with constipation, at least…

Bill tried hard to cheer me up before he left.  He's so good to me.  







2 comments:

  1. I hope the week passes quickly for you. Maybe blogging a lot will help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably going to blog a lot this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.