Tuesday, August 27, 2013

There are so many things I could blog about today...

There's the fact that Arran, who sleeps with me, Bill, and Zane, has a mysterious issue with his butt that rears its ugly head sometimes.  This issue causes him to poop while he sleeps.  Thankfully, it doesn't happen often and it's always one well-formed little nugget or two.  But this morning, it happened and I apparently rolled on it.

Then there's the fact that I'm watching Dr. Phil this morning and there's a yucky guy on there who tricked his wife into getting pregnant... not once, but THREE times.  She didn't want to have more than the one son she had prior to the marriage.  Her husband took steps to overrule her wishes and now they have three more sons.  And her husband, who is not very attractive to me, apparently thinks it's a joke.  He has a beautiful wife and he has been really disrespectful to her.  She apparently is a very deep sleeper and he has been having sex with her while she sleeps...  That would never work on me, since I am not a deep sleeper.  Watching him sitting there smirking is disgusting.  He doesn't understand that he totally violated her.  On a related note, Dr. Phil has got to be one of the most condescending jerks on TV.

Last night, I felt like watching an old episode of Mork & Mindy, the show that put comedian Robin Williams on the map...


This episode features Raquel Welch, who was about 38 or 39 at the time.  You'd never see anything like this nowadays.  It's very much a late 70s early 80s relic.  I am still struck by how sexy Raquel was. From the way that she looks to the way she moves.  Even today, she's almost 73 and still looks like a sex symbol.  This show was pretty amazing anyway, though, because Robin Williams managed to sneak a lot of stuff past the censors.  A lot of his double entendres went over my head when I saw this as a kid, but I totally get them now.

The dogs just had a shit fit over a squirrel that climbed a telephone pole outside our fence.  It took a good twenty minutes for me to get them to calm down and come inside.  I think we all miss the country.

We got our security deposit back yesterday, so at least that part of the move is finally done.  I also posted a review of our movers on Angie's List.  I tell you what, denying our $648 claim is likely to be very costly for them.  

The weather is cooling off a bit.  We had rain yesterday and it's cloudy today, so it looks like fall may be on its way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.