Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Better news...

Bill has passed his last class for the first level of his computer security course, so that means he has earned enough credits to be certified at a basic level.  After December, he will be ready for the next level of certification.  And the moving company paid for their damages, so we will be getting our security deposit back from North Carolina.

Bill also qualified with a 9 mm pistol for the first time in six years.  Prior to today, he didn't have to be qualified.  I think he gets a kick out that.  He's talking about purchasing a weapon for himself and maybe even me.  We both enjoy target practice, though he probably likes it more than I do.  I'm not a particularly good shot.

We have a "date" to have pizza Friday with one of Bill's high school classmates who lives in San Antonio.  The guy's wife works for Novica, which is my favorite cash drain of all time.  Should be a fun time.


As an aside, MySurvey.com just sent me a survey for adult incontinence products.  That's fun.



2 comments:

  1. Tell the Lt. Col. congratulations. I got a survey for tampons. to be perfectly honest, I haven't tried them yet. I've only had three periods, and I haven't yet worked up the nerve. I'm lucky with being hyperthyroid anyway in that periods are very light for those of us who produce excess thyroid. I want to hang onto my thyrodi gladn for as long as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pass along your congratulations. He's determined to take as many classes as possible before he has to retire. In January, he's starting a cyber law class, which sounds interesting.

    I don't use tampons and I've had periods since the mid 80s. I think tampons are very uncomfortable. Some people feel that way about pads and compare them to diapers. Frankly, pads have come a very long way since the 80s. They used to be really bulky. I'm just glad I never had to deal with pins or belts or anything.

    There have been times when I've laughed so hard I've peed myself, but thankfully, I'm still at a point at which that is a very rare occurrence. I'm not quite ready for Poise.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.