Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The 'net...

So Bill went to set us up with Internet and TV and the soonest they can get to us is next Thursday. He's going to work on it, because I can't get anything done without the Internet.  I mean, I can unpack boxes, but I don't know when our stuff will get to us.  And I have shopping to do, too.  So I may not be posting as much next week, either.  Bill told me about it and I raised some hell, so maybe there will be a solution of some sort,

Moving is such a pain!  And Texas is HOT!

2 comments:

  1. Yu have my sympathy regarding Texas het. I once spent three weeks of summer in San Angelo. The saddest thing was that I was within easy driving distance of Warren Jeffs' yearning for Zion ranch, which was already up and running, and I didn't even know about it. if I'd had to sit on dictionaries and drive myself there illegally to see the place, I would have done so.

    I hope your display of angst will result in getting the Internet sooner. Being without TV is bad enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TV, I can do without. Bill is going to ask them to let us self-install the net. Otherwise, I will spend the next few days with nothing to do because our stuff won't arrive until sometime between the 5th and the 8th.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.