Saturday, July 6, 2013

Still waiting...

We haven't heard about the results of our application yet.  I'm still keeping an eye on properties in case the one we applied for falls through.

Last night, we went to an Irish pub and drank lots of beer.  Then we had Italian food for dinner.  I had pizza and Bill had fish.

We came back to the hotel and there were towels on the bed.  We had to request them twice.  I was tired and wanted to sleep, but the teens were making a lot of noise.  Our room is by a foyer that they were using for meetings/devotions.  So there was a lot of laughing and yelling... Plus, there was noise from the street.

I'm kind of ready to go home.  I miss the dogs and want to get this process underway so we can be done with it.

2 comments:

  1. I love hotels, but not when they don't deliver needed ites promptly , and not when noisy teens keep me awake. I know I'm a teen, but I'm not noisy in hotels.

    I must be getting better even more than Dr. Strangeglove and Nurse Diesel think, because pizza actually sounds good. Beer, not so much yet.

    I'm still hlding out hope that you get the house for which you applied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Alexis. I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.