Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Looking for pussy...

No, not THAT kind of pussy.  I was just sitting at my desk and noticed a black cat cutting through the yard.  I decided to go outside to see where it was headed, but by the time I got out the front door, the kitty was gone.  It's just as well, I guess.  My hounds would love to go out there and chase that cat and Bill is allergic to them anyway.

I came back inside and Bill asked me if I went looking for the cat and I said I was looking for pussy.  That made him laugh.  The dogs were whining up a storm and Arran brought me a toy when I came back inside.  That's one of his more adorable doggy behaviors.  Whenever anyone comes home, even if it's just after a few minutes or so, he responds by giving them one of his chewed up toys.  In this case, he brought me a stuffed duck that makes a quacking sound when you squeeze it.  All of my dogs have loved the stuffed duck toys... probably even more than they love the toy squirrels I've brought them.

The packers are coming to pack up our house on July 23rd and will load the truck on the 25th.  I guess we'll leave on the 26th or 27th and start our long ass drive to San Antonio.

I bet this blog post will get a lot of hits because I used the word pussy...  People have such dirty minds.

In other news, this post is my 700th.  I've been a busy little beaver.  ;-)


Or, since we're moving to Texas, I should say I've been a busy armadillo.

2 comments:

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.