Friday, July 5, 2013

An unpleasant encounter...

Bill and I had lunch at an Italian place.  As we were walking out, we were accosted by a street person trying to offer his services as a guide.  We ignored him, which he apparently found offensive. He called Bill a "white nigger".  Gee... If we weren't inclined to talk to him before, we sure weren't now.  Makes me wonder how many people have actually engaged him.  Dude, it didn't work for Paula Deen.

After that incident, I noticed a glass art gallery selling some glass pieces from Poland.  I bought three pieces by the same artist in 2008.  I see the piece the guy was selling in San Antonio was going for about three times what I paid for it.  Time to up our insurance coverage.

I bought a beautiful pair of earrings and a matching necklace.

Guess we'll go see MIL in awhile... Or do something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.