Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Were Fame's writers on crack?



This is a damn shame.  I guess Mrs. Berg was having a dream in the form of an 80s era music video.



Ann Nelson was also in the film, Airplane!, which was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid.  I remember it was one of films that was played on HBO all the time back in the day.

I spent yesterday soaking up rays outside with my husband, the dogs, lots of wine, and some music.  Today looks like it will be an equally lovely day, though I'm feeling like I want to go lie in bed and read a book.  I'm half asleep this morning.

   

2 comments:

  1. Few pleasures are equal to soaking up unexpected sunshine or lying in bed reading a book. Enjoy!

    P.S. "Airplane!" is one of my dad's favorite movies of all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never did make it back to bed. My brain started functioning shortly after I posted.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.