Saturday, April 6, 2013

More about that blogger I wrote about recently...

This morning, while trolling the sites I love to hate, I visited that LDS blogger I wrote about recently.  I must say, she was in rare form yesterday.  Here are a few of the highlights from her most recent post...

"My weekend hasn't happened yet but I can already tell you that it's going to be amazing because General Conference means life perspective."

"I met an attractive muscular, black man in the lobby of my office who is NOT a sex offender. He was there for organizing a football team with troubled youth. Maybe he got my number and maybe he used to play for the NFL and maybe he kissed me in a Denny's parking lot yesterday morning after being amazed that I ate more than he did."

"I've realized that Beyonce and Taylor Swift are the best therapists I've ever had. I'm serious."

"Can someone make a shirt that says, "I love the Gays and the Fil-a"?"

"And the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, heard of em? They perform in between talks and sing better than any other choir out there...

-UNLESS THERE EXISTED A CHIOR OF BEYONCES-"


Wow.  That all pretty much leaves me speechless.  There's more on the post itself, but those are the five comments that made my mouth drop open the widest.

I hope she learns something while viewing General Conference this weekend.  She is in need of schooling.

  

2 comments:

  1. The LDS Church, if its management were collectively smart, would issue a disclaimer along the lines of: "Just because the author ofthis blog claims to belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Letter-Day Saints does not indicate that the COJCLDS in any way endorses the contents of this blog."

    Do you know how old the author of this blog is?

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.